As Smart City Agency and the coordination center of the DigitalCity.Wien initiative, Urban Innovation Vienna together with the City of Vienna under the patronage of CIO Ulrike Huemer invited relevant and interested stakeholders to the 3rd Blockchain Community Meeting to discuss the main topic "Identity" and to exchange views.
A great stage was provided by the DigitalCity.Wien community supporter Stephanie Jakoubi from SBA Research at Favoritenstraße in the 4th district of Vienna.
In addition to some exciting project and product presentations, a summary of the identity workshop from the Pioneers Festival was on the program. Afterwards there was the possibility of networking and mingling in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Introduction by CIO Ulrike Huemer
- Input by Dominic Weiss (Urban Innovation Vienna)
- Input by Stephanie Jakoubi (SBA Research)
- Input by Brigitte Lutz (Chief Executive Office - Executive Group for Organisation and Security)
Pitches and Discussion
- Stefan Vogl (OSD) „MIA My Identity App “
- Christina Hubin (Upstream) “Private Mobility Wallet”
- Günther Weinhandl (Raiffeisen) „myIDsafe“
- Daniel Pichler (RIAT) “Summary of the identity workshop from the Pioneers Festival”
- Paul Fuxjäger (Research Center for Telecommunications)
Preparations for the next event in autumn are on! If you are interested, you are welcome to contact the Urban Innovation Vienna team at firstname.lastname@example.org.